FI Fighter
≡ Menu

FFF Podcast – Episode 8 – Sabeel (Roadmap2Retire); Dividend Growth Investing for 2016

c2405fa853a49ac0d5f08a1f75b8d9f7

Welcome to another episode of the Financial Freedom Fighter Podcast! This episode features special guest Sabeel, an early financial freedom fighter who is utilizing dividend growth investing (DGI) as his main investment strategy. Sabeel writes on the wonderful Roadmap2Retire blog.

In this episode, we discuss: getting started with DGI, the commodities downturn, YieldCo opportunities, strategies, and 2016 outlook.

Disclaimer:
The opinions and views expressed on this podcast are solely that of the guest/host and should NOT be misconstrued in any way as financial advice. We are NOT responsible for any losses, damages, or trauma you may incur in your own investing. Always consult with a certified professional before making any financial decisions.

Record Date: March 25, 2016

Thanks for tuning in!

Show your LOVE by supporting this blog and podcast series:

{ 6 comments… add one }
  • Roadmap2RetireNo Gravatar April 11, 2016, 6:13 am

Wow, is that what I sound like?!! Its so weird listening to your own voice 🙂

Thanks for having me on the podcast, Jay. I thoroughly enjoyed that discussion and it was great connecting with you.

cheers
    R2R

• FI FighterNo Gravatar April 11, 2016, 6:07 pm

Sabeel,

Haha, yeah I know the feeling all too well! I say that every episode that I’m replaying back and editing.

It was a pleasure having you on and thank you for your time. It was a great conversation, and I hope readers and listeners enjoy it.

• Income SurferNo Gravatar April 11, 2016, 9:00 am

Great podcast guys. Really enjoyed it
    -Bryan

• FI FighterNo Gravatar April 11, 2016, 6:08 pm

Bryan,

Thanks buddy! I got a slot with your name penned in… When you get back from your road journeys, we’ll have to catch up and record a podcast! 🙂

• Dividend Growth InvestorNo Gravatar April 13, 2016, 12:22 pm

I enjoyed listening to this podcast.

Good job to both of you!

DGI

• FI FighterNo Gravatar April 13, 2016, 6:00 pm

DGI,

Thanks for the support buddy!