My Top Picks for 2018

Here are my top investing ideas for 2018.

My top picks for 2018:

Nzuri Copper (NZC.AX) – Copper/cobalt developer in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC).

Wanchain (WAN) – “Distributed financial platform that enables private, cross-blockchain smart contract execution.

Neo (NEO) – Blockchain platform. “Chinese Ethereum”. The ICOs and dapps are coming. Expecting demand for NEO to surge.

I see MASSIVE upside potential for all three speculations this year.

High risk, absolutely…

But I’m in both NZC.AX and NEO currently…

When WAN goes live and launches on exchanges (the whisper on the street is most likely a listing on Binance sometime this month), I will be a buyer.

*Fingers crossed* for an epic 2018!

Fight On!

Sharing is Caring:
0 0 vote
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
7 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
HS
HS
2 years ago

First of all: thank you for your excellent blog.

Second: any thoughts on palladium? The spot price hit an all time high this week and for some time and there might be some interesting opportunities, for example in New Age Metals (NAM.V) which has a LOT of palladium in the ground.

Keenan
Keenan
2 years ago

Hi Jay!

Thanks for taking the time to get these posts up for your readers – I really do appreciate it. Have you looked into stellar (XLM)? I’m very bullish on what they will do in the next 1-3 years and am trying to get as many lumens as I can. Also trying to transition my portfolio away from bitcoin and towards ethereum. Platform coins >>>>>> trading coins, the use function is so much greater and I believe so is the opportunity.

D Bradley
D Bradley
2 years ago

I was a big fan of XRP until the media caught wind of it and I watched it soar from a quarter to over two bucks in the blink of an eye.

Jay, silly question: what trading platform do you use to purchase all of your international stocks?

Arin Brenner
Arin Brenner
2 years ago

Thanks Jay for your updates. Sorry I’m on the road and haven’t scanned your past posts regarding cryptos. Real quick question… Did you use coinbase for intial crypto purchase and then transfer to Binance?
Thanks again, A

Global
Global
2 years ago

WAN and NEO what market are they on?

alex
alex
2 years ago

Thanks for your posts Jay. Do you have any interesting picks on the North American markets?

Christer Åstrand
Christer Åstrand
2 years ago

Nice to see since I’m also VERY bullish on NZC.AX and NEO. Had some nice profits recently on both 🙂