FFF Podcast – Episode 5 – Alex (Cash Flow Diaries)

by FI Fighter on March 15, 2016

in Podcast

c2405fa853a49ac0d5f08a1f75b8d9f7

Welcome to another episode of the Financial Freedom Fighter Podcast! This episode features special guest Alex, a real estate investor out of Austin who owns and operates the awesome blog, Cash Flow Diaries.

In this episode, we discuss: real estate investing, turnkey investing, building teams out of state, being super picky when buying homes, post-FI thoughts, side hustling, and even gold mining stocks.

Disclaimer:
The opinions and views expressed on this podcast are solely that of the guest/host and should NOT be misconstrued in any way as financial advice. We are NOT responsible for any losses, damages, or trauma you may incur in your own investing. Always consult with a certified professional before making any financial decisions.

Record Date: February 24, 2016

Thanks for tuning in!

Show your LOVE by supporting this blog and podcast series:

1 Alexander @ CashFlowDiariesNo Gravatar March 15, 2016 at 12:21 pm

Haha man I sound like such a dork!! The podcast was fun to do. Thanks again and lets keep in touch.

2 FI FighterNo Gravatar March 15, 2016 at 7:55 pm

Alex,

Thanks again for joining me on this episode! It was a blast and I love your enthusiasm.

Talking to you makes me want to go out and immediately buy more homes…

3 Robin WebberNo Gravatar April 14, 2016 at 1:52 pm

Hey Alex, no, you don’t sound like a dork. 😉
Loved the podcast, can totally relate to what you are doing, don’t let any flunky real estate person deter you. If they had any vision whatsoever, they would be doing what you and I are doing.
Currently 6 properties in 3 states – and – I have just quit my career job!
Keep it up, it pays off… 🙂

4 Alexander @ CashFlowDiariesNo Gravatar April 15, 2016 at 12:14 pm

Hi Robin,

That is super cool! We have very similar backgrounds then. Im glad you are going tor be blogging about this stuff too. Pretty cool!

Congrats on quitting your day job. I envy that so much! Hopefully ill be there in 5 years.

5 georgehpuckNo Gravatar March 15, 2016 at 9:28 pm

Any chance you can get these to Itunes?

Love to subscribe

6 FI FighterNo Gravatar March 16, 2016 at 8:31 am

George,

Yup, I will need to look into it. Second request for iTunes so far.

Right now, the main focus will be to first build up the subscriber base since we are still in the infancy stage… As you can probably tell, the production quality is pretty amateurish as well… You can blame the staff for that one.