Welcome to FI Fighter! My name is Jay, and I’m so glad that you decided to stop by!
This blog started in 2012, and over the years I’ve written many posts… Unfortunately, for anyone new to the site, it can feel kind of like a scavenger hunt trying to look for and pinpoint some of the more useful articles…
So, let’s try and save you some time!
Here you will find a collection of what I feel are the most important posts that I’ve published on this blog.
*Highlighted in BOLD are the articles that I would highly recommend you start with, or focus on the most…
- Saying What Needs to Be Said; 7/30/16
- Dear Diary – I Dare You to Be You; 6/29/16
- Precious Metals Are Dirt Cheap; 11/27/15
- Bottom of the Market Investor Psychology; 11/24/15
- Seeing the BIG Picture; 10/7/15
- Early FI: Be a Fan of Opportunity; 8/13/15
- Converting Net Worth into Cash Flow; 8/10/15
- Winning With Class A Properties; 3/31/15
- You Only Live Once (YOLO) Every 7 Years; 11/25/13
- When is Enough…Enough?; 11/27/12
- Spend the Day at the Lake; 2/8/12
To be continued here…